Concentrating on Line, Tone & Composition

Hiya guys,.. I've been trying to concentrate on the overall aesthetic composition & quality of line of my sketches, working within the time I have... Boy, do I have room for improvement... :) Helped by artists.pixelovely.com great figure drawing reference pics!

About 1 1/2 Hours
Nero Extrahard, Derwent Chinese White & Charcoal Pencil (hard) on Canford Gun Metal Grey papar
Size: about A4

30 mins
Charcoal Pencil (hard) on newsprint
Size: about A4

30 mins
Faber Castel PITT Rotel/ Sanguine Oil base Pencil on Canford barley cream paper
Size: about A4
This was last Sundays FREE GIVEAWAY, and went to a lovely collector in Malaysia!.. :)


Ta guys, and don't forget to visit me every Sunday on my Facebook Page for my weekly FREE SUNDAY GIVEAWAY! :)



Comments

Popular Posts