Figure Oil Practice 3

Hi all, I'm trying to make sure to practice painting the figure consistently so every Thursday has been designated Oil Figure Thursday,.. which sometimes becomes a Friday or Saturday.. lol.

Oil on Canvas
Size: 6 x 4.3 Inches


It's important to practice from life I feel, so I'll be doing lots of paintings of my feet and maybe legs (my only appendages that it is possible for me to paint and pose with at the same time (looking in the mirror for me doesn't count since it's pretty much the same as painting from a 2D image)..

However I do need to practice other parts of the anatomy so paintings from pictures will have to come in to play regularly too (unless I'm lucky enough to paint from a live model!).

Starting simple with the quick study above, painted from life in about 1 - 2 hours....

Thanks for the visit!.. :)


Comments

Popular Posts