Work in Progress.. Timeless Chaos..

Been working on my 'Timeless Chaos' painting for the last few days, using a different technique, a lot of which is inspired by Jeremy Mann's amazing cityscape / landscape paintings that are painted with a mix of applying paint with an ink brayer and thin glazes as far as I know.. 


So I've been applying paint thinly, mostly with the scumbling technique (an ink brayer was used to apply paint earlier for a textural feel to the underpainting) and think I may add some thin glazes with pure colour next... 
Not really a lot more to do but I do wish to incorporate the glaze technique which will require each layer to completely dry before applying the next...

Thanks for the visit guys!.. :)

p.s. It's complete guys.. Check it out at 'Timeless Chaos'.



Comments

Popular Posts