Back With A Few Sketches

Hiya.. I'm back!.. Here are a few of the sketches I managed to squeeze in on my fun filled trip!..


My boyfriends sister had the loveliest home (where we crashed for the duration of our stay) , and I couldn't help but paint their beautiful backyard the very first morn I was there..


During one of my bf's photo shoots, I got a chance to wile away some time sketching the models studio apartment!.... 


Studio Lighting


Models Dress

It was a glorious stay, despite the unexpected bad weather, we found loads to do indoors, visiting galleries and museums, and getting out to soak in the lovely Aussie landscape whenever possible..

Inspired and rested, I'm looking forward to getting back to 'work' now at home...  :)

Thanks for the peek!.. :)



Comments

Popular Posts